Non-Resident Indians (NRI) Services
Superb Associates deals with all the legal and property related services for the Non-Residents associated with immovable properties in New Delhi, India.
We take care of all the special needs of our applicants and know the importance and value of their time. We have always strived towards getting their work done in a hassle free manner and within least period of time. Most of our services do not even require the presence of applicants in India. Our professionals handle the work on their behalf. We ensure that our clients are guided correctly and are not harassed by the government officials.
We are offering these services since ______. We possess proficiency and efficiency in Legal Drafting and Registration of Documents, and Freehold Conversion and Mutation of Properties in Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Land and Development Office (L & DO), and Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD).
We have been handling the work of various NRI clients from Gulf countries such as UAE, OMAN, QATAR, SAUDI and other foreign countries. Currently, there are 18 Sub-Registrar Offices in New Delhi, where the legal and necessary documents are required to be submitted for registration. We have all the required arrangements for documents registration in Sub-Registrar Offices in New Delhi.
Besides, the other services provided by us to NRIs are as follows :
- Stamping, or registration of the Power of Attorney in India or abroad for notarization/attestation from the Magistrate, Indian Embassies, Notary Public, or High Commission, or registration of any agreement in Sub-Registrar Offices in New Delhi.
- Conversion of immovable property to freehold from leasehold in DDA and L&DO office in just one visit.
- Substitution of the name of the landowner in DDA, L&DO, MCD, and NDMC’s record without requiring your presence.
- Partition and Family Settlements Deeds.
- Registration of Trusts and Societies.
- Ancestral property and inheritance advisory.
- Attestation and Apostilization of documents.
- Registration of copyrights, patents, trademarks etc.
- Property due Diligence.
- Procuring certified copies of documents.
- Legal aspects of Sale of Property or Purchase Transaction.
- Registration of Property on behalf of Vendor/Vendee in a Sale of Property or Purchase Transaction.