Arya Samaj Marriage Registration
The Arya Samaj was founded by Swami Dayanand Saraswati in 1875. The Arya marriages derive their validity from the Arya Samaj Validation Act, 1937 with provision from the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Since Arya Samaj does not follow idol worship, the marriages conducted under this custom are very simple and different from Hindu marriages. The marriage certificates awarded by the Arya Samaj Mandir are completely valid and nobody can challenge its authenticity. Furthermore, on the basis of Arya Samaj marriage certificate, you can register your marriage in Marriage Registrar Office.
Required documents for Intend to Marry or Solemnization of Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir:-
- Proof of date of birth of both parties (matriculation certificate/ passport/ birth certificate etc.).
- Four passport size photographs of both the parties.
- Two witnesses with along their identity proof.
- Affidavit of Intent to Marry signed by both bride and groom, which includes their marital status at the time of the current marriage.
- Requirement of a decree in case of a divorce, and a death certificate in case of widow/widower
* Note: -
The minimum age required for the solemnization of marriage at the Arya Samaj Mandir for the male is 21 years and for the female is 18 years.
Get your marriage registered within little span of time
Arya Samaj Mandir allows inter-caste, inter-religion marriage between the couples which also opposes and contrary to dowry. It is the best way to eradicate the dowry system from our society. We are the best choice and option for the Arya Samaj Marriage. We can definitely help you in strengthening your decision. One more thing is that generally people spend lots of money in the false show off which creates great problems for the poor and middle class family. We have team of skilled and expert professionals having vast knowledge about each and every procedure of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage who give you all the support and assistance you need.